Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, May 28, 2012

Inchie Number

Inchie: Number


Show your Number Inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!

6 comments:

  1. OH a very pretty Inchie Number. Beautiful beads and lucky number three.To see my Twinchie Number please click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's PRETTY! I love the colours and the simplicity.

    I went slightly overboard with mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my blog you can see why I choose the three:
    Stoffrest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are all having a great weekend! I love your inchie, Trillian, very cute. I posted mine on my blog as usual. Have a good week, see you then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow this blog,we have a inchies yahoo group here in the Netherlands and I wanted to let you all know that I see very beautiful inchies here!
    Great art!!

    With kind regards,
    Henny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't work out how to do a proper link in the comments, sigh. My inchie is here - http://lululizinlalaland.blogspot.fr/2012/06/bunting-and-numbers.html

    ReplyDelete