Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, December 3, 2012

Inchie Magic

Inchie Magic

Show your Magic inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!

The year 2012 will end in a few weeks. I am thinking about continuing this project. Even after (more than) one year it is great fun.
Do you like to continue too?

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous unicorn! I love him.

    My magic inchie is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magic unicorn! Wonderful. My Inchie MAGIC is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way - yes please keep it up. Inchies are far too much fun to give up on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, AJ although I have been a bit slack lately. I have had a lot of other stuff on my plate but I DO plan to continue with EIM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, nice work Trillian, AJ and Chris. If I have time later in the week I will contribute a couple too I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, I hope you all will go on next year. I come along every now and then, and I like it here.
    When my inchieswaps (from the dutch inchiesgroup) are ready, maybe I'll join every now and then...
    Have fun!
    Henny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours is my favourite this week, Trillian! Mine is here

    And yes, please do continue...I love this challenge! In fact, thinking that it was soon coming to an end, I began to make a list of words I could use to challenge myself with. If you are interested, I can send them to you! I haven't used any of them yet. You have done a great job this year...so glad you will continue!

    ReplyDelete