Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, June 29, 2015

Inchie Enjoy


Yummy - Fish and Chips - Enjoy your Meal!

Show your enjoy inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself!

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I do so miss some great English fish and chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and so imaginative

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, LOL, LOL - your inchie really made me smile. I enjoyed it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, what a brilliant idea! I'd rather meet that shark on my plate than in the sea!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchie, and I quite like to eat shark . Much better than being chased by one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chips are too adorable! I loved the whole idea!
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to learn how to photograph an inchie obviously! Great challenges ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inchie. There is nothing like good fish and chips, especially wrapped in newspaper. I love the little things you have, like buttons, and this fishie.

    ReplyDelete