Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, December 26, 2022

Black Moustache




Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.

Salvador Dali


This was our last inchie!

Jolande and I will not continue in 2023 with Every Inchie Monday.

It has been great fun, but now it’s time for new adventures.

Keep creating and doing what you love to do!

We wish you all a very happy 2023.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww.... I did this some years ago and loved it, but time got away from me, so I came back today thinking maybe I need to do this for 2023.... and I see you've ended. However, I have SEVERAL years of ideas, so I hope you leave this page up so I can again use your suggestions as inspiration. Thank you for doing this. Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I’m so sorry! But we will leave the page up, so you can always make the inchies that are already on this page.

      Delete
  2. As Margriet said we will leve the page up, but if you need more inspiration, on my personal blog http://geknipt.blogspot.com/search/label/Inchies I make every week an inchie with the theme "My Favorite Things"

    ReplyDelete