Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, June 16, 2014

Inchie Lavender


Show your lavender inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself!


9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful inchie. I can almost smell the wonderful Fragrance

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo pretty and I echo both Chrissie's and Zoe's comments above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have done the flower if I could do it half as beautifully as you do. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these. They are so pretty! great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little flowers are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job. Loved the word of the week =) You inspire me to want to try my hand at embroidery. I remember embroidering when I was a girl and it's been a long long time, but I think I'd enjoy doing something small... can't go to big because I don't have patience for something big! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Trillian!!! This is one of my all time favorites of your stitched Inchies!! It's so delicate! (Aren't those called french knots?) It's just beautiful! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete