Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, June 30, 2014

Inchie Maroon

Show your maroon inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself!

10 comments:

  1. I adore this, love the textures in this inchie, the button and the beads are so cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty! Love that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous inchie. Love the sparkly heart but the little seed beads are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inchie, love the heart button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the textures going on here:-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchie. I love that heart button and the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Wish I had buttons like that! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful inchie--you always find the right things to add interest

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely color! I love the elements you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boo-hoo! I just started to link up my maroon inchie and saw that the registration expired. I knew I was late, but drat it! When does the expiration come up? I guess I need to plan ahead.

    ReplyDelete