Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Sunday, January 3, 2016

Inchie Galaxy


I wish you all a happy new year and hope you will enjoy another year with Every Inchie Monday.

Sorry for the delay of the last inchie in 2015. The problem was, that I was on holiday and every day was like the last one. I didn't realized Sunday past and the next day was Monday. That means 2016 only can start better than 2015 ended.

Show your Galaxy inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself!

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Trillian and fellow inchiers! I will always be coming in to look at your work, like this gorgeous galaxy one (what is the secret of your glitter?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you are looking for news :-)
      I don't know much about the secret of the glitter. I bought this button as it is and only glued it on my inchie. But perhaps it is glittering so much because I used a lamp above the inchie for the photo.

      Delete
  2. I love the spiral, the blue bckground, and I love the beads surrounding the spiral. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fatastic inchie with the gorgeous sparkle

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful holiday you must have had for you to forget what day of the week it was. Having said that, I don't think there is a need to apologize as you host such a wonderful site. Love your spiral galaxy, so sparkly with the beads and jewels as other stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous glittering Galaxy! Happy new year to you & see you back here next week.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Trillian for a fabulous little art challenge. Really looking forward to the space-themed art this year! Love the glitter! Have a brilliant day! cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dramatic galaxy.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great galaxy! And a great start of another 52 inchies!
    Thank you for hosting this awesome challenge. This is such a tiny creative outlet and some times finished in no time at all. But this little weekly inch (which I have decided there is no excuse to dodge) helps me in such a big way.
    We all know how fast time runs and I have gone months without picking up a pen. Now it can't be more than a week! :)

    ReplyDelete