Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, January 25, 2016

Inchie Village



Show your village inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself!

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful village that is !

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little village, not an easy one this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your village is so nice. A great challenge this week but I had to think about it before I found the right scene for my inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodie!. I am joining! I'll have to get caught up for January. I am mad about miniatures...yeahhhh!,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect! Oh, I had fun with this one! Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the little houses in your village!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely - your little houses are really sweet.
    I just found you and have never tried this, so here goes my first one :-D
    Thank you for this fun Challenge.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little village - so cute with the joined path to show how each house of a village is related to the others.

    ReplyDelete