Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, January 30, 2012

Smile Inchie

Inchie: Smile

Show your Smile Inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!

I have seen, that Kris featured once a week an inchie of you. I will try to do this aswell. So leave a comment and I will have a look and pick out one of your inchies. 

6 comments:

  1. I like your smiley inchie. She looks very happy.

    My inchies are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy smile, Trillian ! My smiley inchies are at rtquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is HAPPY!!!! Mine is here: http://colourfly-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/every-inchie-monday-smile.html

    P.S. I think I need help. What is flier????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new sponsor. Beads are a good thing.

    I posted my Inchie a day early. You can see it on my blog. http://ateliermaddy.blogspot.com/

    P.S.
    I hope everyone has a terrific week filled with smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy little smiling golden girl you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late again, oh dear. SMILE inchie is here -
    http://lululizinlalaland.blogspot.com/2012/02/smile-inchie-for-last-weeks-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete