Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, January 28, 2013

Inchie Hut

Inchie Hut

Show your HUT inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art! 

14 comments:

  1. Very cute, i love the fabric on the background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great. I love the way the stitches have given the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific sample and a good subject to chose

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stitched hut.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hut, the background is also very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trillian...so sorry, but I am going to have to drop out of the challenge for a while. I may be able to catch up later. Just have a lot on my plate right now, including a dear friend diagnosed with a brain tumour. I will miss Every Inchie Monday, especially now, with so many new and talented artists partaking, but I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is adorable! I love it! Such a textures and colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! The background really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trillian,
    I'm fairly new to this blog and have been participating since the new year; but I am confused. Every other week there have been lists with links to the other people submitting inchies to view. This week there is not.
    Could you please explain how this all works - I don't even know what Mr. Widget is...

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey,
      I found the point I made a mistake.
      Now the list there.
      Trillian

      Delete
  10. The linky doesn't seem to be working. I can't view other peoples links.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sewn hut.

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete