Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, July 22, 2019

Inchie Hammock Day

Today it is Hammock day.
I like hammocks, but I don't have the patience
to lie in it for longer than 5 minutes :-)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Love your lovely macrame hammock, but yes, I'm like you...cannot sit still long enough! Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, last weeks images are still visible on this weeks inchie...is this a problem, I think my inchie for Hammock Day will disappear once last weeks link closes...Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know Di. Margriet always does the link thing and she just started her holiday, so we have to wait until she is back.
    Since the link thing changed I cannot even place a link anymore so I am not much of a help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik plaats de link maar even hier, want ik zou niet weten hoe het anders moet: http://maaikeisdwaande.blogspot.com/2019/07/every-inchie-monday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mij inchie: https://geknipt.blogspot.com/2019/08/inchie-hammock-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the mistake with the link thing this week, I couldn't do anything while I was on holiday. Stil not quite sure what went wrong!

    ReplyDelete