Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, January 1, 2018

Inchie The Netherlands

As Margriet and I are Dutch, we start our world trip in The Netherlands.
Margriet made this inchie of a windmill to start off.

How do you see The Netherlands?
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie.
Or leave your link below!

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Delft look of your beautiful windmill...
    https://www.inkyfingers.com.au/diblog/happy-new-year4839562

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. My inchie for this week:
    https://geknipt.blogspot.be/2018/01/inchie-netherlands.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie to start the year off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the inchie and I am crazy about the idea of an around the world "trip"! Great idea! Also thank you so much for picking up the inchies blog! I had thought about it if no one else had, but really was not sure where to begin. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sallyJanuary 1, 2018 at 5:37 PM
    Such a beautiful detailed delftware style windmill! Thank you both for taking on the inchie challenge and good luck - my inchie can be found here http://www.krazyjaynes.blogspot.com/2018/01/2018.html

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was born in the Netherlands, and it is still my home...

    https://trompkeart.blogspot.nl/2018/01/inchie-012018-netherlands.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! I'm so happy we can continue with Every Inchie Monday. Thank you for your lovely comments. I hope we will make it a wonderful Inchie year with eachother :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the inchie! Here is my link to the challenge - http://penstrokesbycathy.blogspot.com/2018/01/another-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inchie, here is mine:https://wendyscraftjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/every-inchie-monday-netherland.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great start to the new year! I am excited to get better and get started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your surgery went well and that you will recover quickly.

      Delete
  13. I love your delftware windmill - beautifully drawn - I am still look g after my granddaughter who is 3 and haven’t had time to do mine yet but hopefully will still get a chance! Are you going to find a way to link us or do we have to link on our comments as everyone seems to have done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I copy and paste the links or click on the name of the person.
      Hanny knows a way to make working links, so perhaps we can make a little tutorial.

      Delete
  14. Sorry meant to mention that none of the links are working for me!

    ReplyDelete