Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, July 16, 2012

Inchie Black

Inchie: Black

Show your Black inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!


9 comments:

  1. That's a very dramatic contrast. I like it. I'm up here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had fun with this one. Brought back some happy memories. To see my Inchie, please click HERE
    HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great black Inchie, Trillian. Congrats to everyone else too. Mine are at rtquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your interpretation of black - very creative!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning everyone! I am finally in my studio, st least for the moment, and am enjoying all the lovely art! My black inchie is on my blog , as usual, or you can see it in our Flikr group. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My black inchie is here -
    http://lululizinlalaland.blogspot.fr/2012/07/what-ive-been-up-to-in-craftavan.html

    ReplyDelete