Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What will you do with your inchies?

I have been asked what I will do with my inchies at the end of the year. Why not telling all of you?

At the moment the inchies are laying at my computer monitor until there are too much.


At the moment there are only two (and a lot of dust :-/ ). When there are 4 to 8 I take them and put them in a box or little drawer. 


Here they have to wait until the end of the year.

I think I will connect them all with a bead between inchie so that I will have something like a inchie web. I would like to make a wall hanging. 
I started making inchies in June last year (I think). That means that I will have somehow 70 or 80 inchies. 

What will you do with your inchies? Do you have an idea? Do you have plans?


5 comments:

  1. At the moment my Inchies and Twinchies are all together in a small flat box. I have a number of these boxes because each year my new diary/calendar comes in one and I am an inveterate box collector -- small ones that is. In another of these small flat boxes I keep all my Tangles and Zentangles. What I will do with them all in the end, I don't know. It's like all my paintings. I must have more than 50 of them. Some are in a large scrap book and the rest I keep in decorated box which is about 10 x 12 an a couple of inches deep. I have no idea what I will do with them all. I'm not big on selling stuff and I don't know if they are worth selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do something with mine but a lot of them are three dimensional. So I can't turn them into anything too flat. A wall hanging sounds good actually. Although several of mine are just card backed, so I can't sew them together. I must have a think because we're half way through the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered mounting them on a piece of mat board and setting them in a frame, but for now they are in a small tin that I bring out to show people when they ask what I have been up to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been asked this question alot. My friends at work are loving seeing my inchies & they were all excited when I told them what i was doing with them. I decided to take the favorite ones & make a bracelet (or 2) & then the rest I am gonna stitch together to make a small purse or amulet bag. I know a few of my friends are kinda hinting that they want a bracelet as well. Right now I keep mine on top of one of my bead storage towers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...ich denke ich werde mich an einem fabric book versuchen und sie einnähen....
    grüßle von manu

    ReplyDelete