Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, July 23, 2012

Inchie Glass

Inchie: Glas


Show your Glass inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!


10 comments:

  1. Black glass? Wow that was very cleverly done! To see my effort please click HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool, klasse idee!!!
    hier findest du mein glas:
    http://manuskramladen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a piece of real glass. How are you sure it has no sharp edges? Is it sea glass? It's lovely.

    I'm up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one , Trillian. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, forgot, mine are at rtquilter.blogspot.com. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a piece of glass smoothed by the ocean - a great idea for a glass inchie!

    You can find my interpretation here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning everyone! Trillian, I love your inchie, beautiful piece! My glass inchie is posted on my blog . Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for participating in our project.
    My glass is in reality only a broken fragment of a bottle I found at the container and which I cleaned. But in my fantasy it is a part of a bottle which swam through the sea with a message inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ trillian:
    vielen dank ...es macht mir auch viel spass die herausforderungen anzunehmen....gggg.
    grüßle von manu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Late again, lol, oops. My GLASS inchie is here -
    http://lululizinlalaland.blogspot.fr/2012/07/glass.html

    ReplyDelete