Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, July 9, 2012

Inchie Mountain

Inchie: Mountain


Show your Mountain inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!


8 comments:

  1. I like this. I love the way it came out as a silhouette.

    I'm up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, Trillian. We have quite a few mountains with crosses on in the U.S. but they are quite controversial -- but not to me, though. To see my inchie please go HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the link above is not working --again! So for now please accept this instead of a link: flamblogger dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mountain Trillian. My mountains are at rtquilter.blogspot.com. Still cannot remember how to link to me from here 😞

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking this is the "Christ the Redeemer" statue on the mountain overlooking Rio de Janeiro? Anyway, I think it's great - well done, Trillian!

    My mountain inchie is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i am a new member. my first inchie is here:

    http://manuskramladen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everybody! Sorry I was so late with my mountain. There was a fire that took out all out internet and many cell phone carriers as well. We are so rural, they only have one tower and if it goes up, we are dead in the water. I didn't even get it onto my blog, but it is now posted in the Flikr group. You all did such a wonderful job! I was completely stressing when I couldn't get online to post mine! Baring another disaster, I will see you next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo late again, but finally, here is my Mountain inchie -
    http://lululizinlalaland.blogspot.fr/2012/07/what-ive-been-up-to-in-craftavan.html

    ReplyDelete